Ghostwriting & Editing
Ghostwriting can be a sensitive topic for professionals. You want to write that guest blog or article or maybe you don't have time to edit your grammar in that draft. George can brainstorm, draft, and edit your written work! You can be as involved or not as you'd like, and George will keep editing until you're completely happy with the final draft. Check out a few ghostwriting samples below:
National Eating Disorder Awareness (NEDA) Blog - Ghostwriting as LGBT-Oriented Therapist for guest blog posts:
Copywriting & Blog Content
Your tweets, captions, and other marketing copy is extremely important to your business and brand. George can help you create presentable, effective copy that is crafted to your specific audience - hashtags and SEO optimization included! They can create intriguing and eye-catching blog posts of any length to fit your brand. These can include lifestyle articles, product reviews, list posts, and more.
Example of copywriting for websites: Nate the Dog Man
Blog post samples:
- List Post: "50 Ways to Treat Yourself for Free"
- Product Promotion/Affiliate Link Post: "Must-Haves in your Self-Care Travel Kit"
- Mental Health: "The First-Timer's Guide to Finding a Therapist"
- Personal: "Healing My Heart in Paris"
- Travel: "Tips for Your First Visit to Disneyland Paris"
- Fitness: "How to Feel More Confident at the Gym"
George has been passionate about creative writing since high school. They've sporadically participated in National Novel Writing Month since 2007 and have written a numbers of personal essays and plays. At Muhlenberg College, George took a playwriting class with playwright and professor Brendon Votipka.